[quote align=”center”] Published in December the 1.1 version of the IFS PACsecure standard for the safety and quality of packaging materials. [/quote]
The new version of IFS PACsecure standard is available, since last 22nd December.
It comes into force mandatory from 2nd July 2018.
The IFS PACsecure standard is a packaging material safety and quality standard applicable to manufacturers of food and nonfood contact packaging materials.
Most relevant changes from 1 to 1.1 are:
• Possibility to perform IFS PACsecure audits unannounced;
• New requirements regarding food fraud, and a new requirement related to trademark materials;
• Slight modifications related with adaptations to existing requirements, and alignment with other IFS standard in common parts;
• Inclusion of the Erratum;
• Description of Integrity Program procedure;
• Mandatory inclusion of QR-code on the IFS certificate for being able to trace back their authenticity.
We offer you this short explanatory video produced by IFS on the IFS PACsecure: