[quote align=”center”]IFS publishes version 2.2 of its IFS Logistics standard.[/quote]
An update of the IFS Logistics standard has been published (ver.2.2 December 2017); currently the document is exclusively in English.
The new version will be mandatory from June 1st, 2018, with a transition period starting from March 1st, 2018 during which companies can decide whether they want to be certified with version 2.1 or with the new version 2.2.
Most relevant changes from 2.1 to 2.2 are:
- Possibility to perform IFS Logistics audits unannounced
- New requirement in regard to food fraud
- Slight adaptations to existing requirements
- Inclusion of the Erratum
- Description of Integrity Program procedure, which has been adapted to the rules valid since 1st May 2017
- Mandatory inclusion of QR-code on the IFS certificate for being able to trace back their authenticity.
Watch the recording of the webinar that was made by IFS >>
Go to the quick presentation >>
Go to the standard in English >>
Our staff of expert consultants in food quality and safety are ready to help you >>