ALMATER specializes in the preparation of and support to agri-food companies in order for them to achieve compliance with key laws and quality standards, maintaining and updating business systems, supporting during audits carried out by certifying bodies.
The BRC Global Storage and Distribution standard was developed by British retailers to offer a set of best practices on operational management and safety while storing and distributing food and non-food products.
This standard supports all parties involved in the supply chain in the fulfilment of their legal obligations and to safeguard the customer’s rights.
IFS Logistics emphasizes the common objective of trade and industry in creating transparency and confidence along the supply chain. The IFS standard, specifically developed for the storage, distribution, self- or third party transport as well as loading and unloading, allows companies to optimize the management of food and non-food products.
THE BRC GLOBAL STANDARDS FOR STORAGE AND DISTRIBUTION PLUS IFS LOGISTIC ENABLE COMPANIES TO:
- Demonstrate their commitment as for safety and in the event of an accident while proving the correct due diligence procedures have been successfully applied
- Define and implement a management system that allows food processing operators to abide by the requirements and regulations on food safety
- Continuously improve food safety performance through effective monitoring and measurement
- Ensure effective product recalls, if necessary
The ALMATER method includes qualified assistance by professionals to accompany companies towards an adjustment with no surprises:
- Prior company status verification audits
- Assistance, training and solutions for the transition to new regulatory requirements
- Assistance during official certification agencies inspections