Available new version of the standard IFS Food.
IFS took the decision to publish a modified version of IFS Food 6 (IFS Food 6.1 November 2017) which will include some additional requirements.
This modified version will come into force from 1st of July 2018.
Most relevant changes from 6 to 6.1are:
• Requirements regarding Food Fraud have been added;
• A requirement about allergen management has been modified;
• Description of Integrity Program procedures was adapted to the rules valid since 01st May 2017;
• References to the current Doctrine were included;
• Mandatory inclusion of QR-codes on the IFS certificate to trace it‘s authenticity.